1. Bases are 60 feet apart.
2. Pitching rubber 43 feet for baseball. 35 feet for softball. Baseball will use pitching mound.
3. 11-inch softball will be used.
4. Runners may steal 1 base per pitch after the ball crosses the plate. Runners may not steal home.
5. If after 6 innings or 1:30 the game is tied, extra innings will be played. 4 innings constitutes a complete game.
6. 6 RUN LIMIT PER INNING. ONCE A TEAM SCORES 6 RUNS IN THERE HALF INNING THAT HALF INNING IS OVER NO MATTER HOW MANY OUTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
7. In case of rain 4 innings will constitute a complete game.
8. The infield fly rule will be used.
9. Batters cannot advance on a dropped third strike.
10. A pitcher may pitch only 3 innings per game. (See General Game Rule 9A)
11. Runners may not leave base before the pitch crosses home plate. Any runner leaving to soon will be called out and play is dead.
12. Any baseball or softball bat may be used.
13. Softball will use the 16’ circle. (Look back rule. When the defense player has control of the ball inside the 16’ circle a runner who rounds a base may stop but then must immediately proceed to the next base or return to the previous base. Runners may not antagonize the pitcher)
14. Both PWB & PWG will use modified pitching rule: When batter gets to a count of 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 the batters coach will come to the pitching mound and pitch the remainder of the batters count. The coach must pitch from the rubber. Player pitcher will start from the rubber and can move forward with the pitch. All pitches from the coach will be called strikes swinging or non-swinging. There will be no base stealing when the batting teams coach is pitching. The batter cannot be called out on a foul tip into the catcher’s mitt. A foul ball that is not caught will not count as one of the coaches 3 pitches on the 3rd strike. After the pitch the pitching coach must make an effort get out of the way of the play. If no effort is made the pitch will be a no pitch.
15. Run rule: 15 runs after 3 innings or 10 runs after 4 innings.
16. Softball: Batters will be required to have a facemask on their batting helmets.